You may suffer because of an automobile accident, a sports injury, chronic pain, neck pain, low back pain, pinched nerves, headaches, or a personal or on the job injury. Or, perhaps your body just doesn't work as well as it should. Come in today so Dr. Halbert can talk with you about your condition, perform an examination, and answer all of your questions. Then together, with our in-office care and what we can teach you to do for yourself at home, we can help you manage or resolve your condition so you can focus on the important things in life. We are dedicated to your health. If we can't help you, we will do our best to get you the help that you do need.
To provide effective and affordable conservative healthcare through compassionate hands on treatment, patient education, and appropriate home exercises or lifestyle changes.
YOUR FIRST VISIT
Your first visit will be the longest at about an hour and include the following:
- We will perform a complete history, asking questions about your condition as well as some peripheral questions that may be relevant in your case.
- We will perform a complete examination, to help determine not only the likely cause of your ailment, but also the best method of treatment.
- An x-ray examination may be performed if Dr. Halbert feels it is warranted for further investigation of your condition.
- We will review with you the relevant findings then discuss your diagnosis and our proposed treatment, while making sure you understand your options and have all your questions answered.
- Only after your full understanding and approval, we will provide treatment targeted to your specific condition or refer you for more appropriate care. Common treatments are described in more depth in the linked In Office and At Home pages.